Hello Dear IJRM Community members.
I'm glad to announce some updated on the community area.
1. Email digest for inactive users.
2. Embedly cards support.
3. Emoji support.
4. GIF animation posts in stream.
5. Birthdate field improvements with the option to hide the year.
6. Improvements to system albums.
7. Hability to log in using facebook.
And the most important update is
8. Full members can now post articles in the membership site. If you are full member and want to be able to post articles please send me a private messaje.
I'm now still developing the articles but it is available to post in your language.
8. The article posting had being replaced for a blogging system for full members (announced here...)
Hope you would enjoy these updates.
If you have any question please feel pree to post here: http://www.jikiden-reiki.jp/en/q-a
Thank you for you patience.
Change log for September, 2014
We would like to list some important changes made on the Jikiden Reiki Membership page in last 6 months.
- Moved the entire site to a dedicated server with will allow us to offer an highly interactive and customizable membership site.
- Started to offer membership registrations in English, Spanish and German. For langiage localization pleace check each language group: http://jikiden-reiki.jp/community/groups/viewgroup/1-localization-project
- Added global map preview in the front page.
- Solved the issue on the member's home page where the centre VCARD was returning user error.
- Solved broken link issues in the calendar.
- Allowed uploads of bigger video files (up to 250MB).
- We have verified the existence of a bug in the calendar. We will continue work on the issue and update if there are improvements.
- We are planing to add a contact form where the visitor can email to the owner of a centre directly from the membership page.
- We will add more pages with standard contents related to Jikiden Reiki training.
And as usually fixed many other small bugs, improved many older functions and features of the system.
The event calendar now supports also spanish and german.
Please, don't forget to choose the language category when posting an event.
If you have any question pelase don't hesitate in email us.
- - - -